-
Your dream is my dream.I know you are searching your dream.Yes u will get ur dreams with hot nights .i will post for ur dream to get sucess.THIS SITE FULL OF PICTURES OF SOUTH INDIAN SEXY ACTRESS , SEXY PICTURES OF SOUTH INDIAN , TAMIL, TELUNG ,MALAYLAM ,KANNADA HOT ACTRESS PICTURES ,LATEST FILM MOVIE PIC PICTURES MOVIE REVIEW, HOT ACTRESS PIC.A GALLARY OF ACTRESS NAVAL SHOW,SEXY ACTRESS BOOBS SHOWQSOUTHINDIAN SEXY ACTRESS
Friday, October 31, 2008
BOLLYWOOD ACTRESS DEEPIKA PADUKONA ELECTED AS THE WORLDS SEXIEST WOMEN
Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone is voted as the world's sexiest woman by a popular men's lifestyle magazine in Mumbai.
She was adjudged ‘Maxim HOT 100' based on reader's reaction, industry feedback and gauging the potential to be the "next big thing" on an international level.
Deepika joins the likes of Lindsay Lohan, Eva longoria, Marissa Miller by topping the list that features several Bollywood celebrities like Bipasha Basu, Katrina Kaif and Kareena Kapoor.
She was found to be an ideal girl who is 100 per cent Indian and has the potential to represent new India on the global platform.
Deepika told reporters that she was happy over the fact that it's the first time that an Indian is being presented on the international platform.
“I'm very happy after being voted as the world's sexiest woman as I had never expected this. But I'm happier over the fact that it's the first time that an Indian is being presented on the international platform so I'm very happy,” said Deepika.
The twenty-two years old actress Deepika Padukone became an overnight sensation after she starred in Farah Khan directed super hit film Om Shanti Om where she starred opposite Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan.
My Blog List
adbrite
google7dcf9334b53b6520.html
google7dcf9334b53b6520.html

































